Rhinegold Education Online Music Classroom
Our brand new online classroom gives teachers and students a secure, cutting-edge online environment for lesson delivery, teacher resources, testing and assessment.
- Lesson plans
- New ways of teaching set works
- Study Guide material with notes on how to teach it
- Whiteboard presentations
- All the listening tests from the printed books for your board presented in an online environment
- In-built cloud-based notation software (Noteflight) to facilitate dictation exercises
- Tests can be set and returned to teachers for marking within the online classroom
Online Tasks and Assessments
- Create your own lesson plans, tasks and assessments
- Incorporate composition exercises using notation and sequencing software
- Use the online classroom to schedule and mark students’ work
The Teaching Resources help with lesson planning and delivery, and are carefully allied to the new GCSE, AS and A Level Study Guides. The listening tests from Rhinegold Education’s renowned Listening Tests volumes are integrated into the Online Music Classroom, along with notation software (Noteflight) for dictation tasks, and these can be assigned, completed and marked online. In addition, our online recorder and sequencer Soundation is included in the Online Music Classroom.
Assessment admin has become more and more important over the years and having the right tools for the job is essential. The Rhinegold Education Online Music Classroom’s integrated assessment facilities will provide you with an easy-to-use platform helping you to ease the headache of assessment.